Italics means the task has been started but not finished. (20/101)
5. Take a multivitamin EVERY DAY!!!
6. Brush teeth at least once a day!
7. Cook at least 1 meal a week.
9. Do bicycle abs exercise 2 times a week.
10. Post 1 inspirational quote in a Facebook note every week.
11. Eat some fruits 3 times a week every week!
12. Phone mom to visit at least once a week.
13. Read at least 1 new book every month.
14. Put 50 dollars in my savings account each month.
16. Go through all of my clothes once a month and pack up anything I don’t want/need to send to my mom to send off to charity.
17. Draw at least 1 picture each month.
Other Time Related Goals
18. Drink nothing but water for a week. Twice. 2/2
19. Go 30 consecutive days without eating any fast food (including pizza) or junk food (candy, chocolate, chips, pop, etc.)
21. Drink tea once a month for a year.
24. Get a cell phone.
25. Buy good speakers for my/Devon’s computer.
26. Get tires for the car.
27. Get a printer/scanner.
28. Get a bike.
29. Get a new bed.
30. Buy new shoes and accessories to go with my gorgeous black dress.
31. Buy a new swimsuit.
32. Get some sort of decorations for the balcony.
33. Get a PS3
34. Get a Buddha board.
35. Get a sewing machine.
37. Have $2000 in my savings account.
38. Have $3000 in my savings account.
39. Have $4000 in my savings account.
41. Pay off the rest of my student loans.
42. For every incomplete goal put $10 in my savings and an additional $1 for every complete goal. (Amount may or may not be increased depending on my financial situation.)
43. Pay mom back the money that I owe her. (This has been put on hold until further notice.)
Important People ‘n Things
45. Visit some people from my past to let them know how thankful I am for their help and encouragement and to let them know how I’m doing.
46. Make Brian a bracelet and send it to him.
47. Photo booth pictures with Richelle.
48. Go spend 3 days in Vancouver with Auntie Rosanne.
50. Have flowers delivered to someone I care about.
51. Visit my parents and little sister at least once every two months.
52. Take my mother out for supper, just us two.
53. Check out 10 library books and leave a secret or inspirational quote in them upon return.
54. Make a family collage
55. Stay at some hot springs/go skiing with Devon.
57. Take beginner ballroom dancing lessons.
58. Photo booth pictures with Devon.
60. Dress up REALLY fancy with Devon to go out for supper at a nice restaurant.
62. Get married.
63. Sleep under the stars.
65. Stop leaving dishes in the living room and make a habit of bringing them into the kitchen right away
66. Go through my stuff that’s still in mom’s house and try down-size everything.
67. Bring my desk from mom’s house and use it to replace the piece of junk desk that I am currently using.
68. Go through all my jewelry, get rid of all the things I don’t wear and buy myself some good earrings.
69. Write another 50 pages for my book.
71. Get a tattoo.
75. Make a habit of going out to sit on the balcony on nice sunny days.
76. Make a habit of going for nice long walks! - I joined a gym instead, how's that? lol
79. Get a passport.
80. Travel outside of Canada for a period of at least 3 days.
81. Swim in an ocean.
83. Go camping at least once every summer.
84. Visit a museum.
85. Go to a zoo
87. Take a random class just because it sounds interesting and I’d like to learn.
89. Try set up bowling nights more often.
90. Make at least 15 bracelets.
91. Sell some bracelets.
94. 100,000 grains of rice for freerice.com
95. Go to church in 5 different Saskatoon churches.
96. Start learning French again.
97. Ride a horse.
98. Drink a whole beer by myself. (In an hour or less)
99. Make an article of clothing and actually wear it.
101. At the end of 101 days, make a new 101 list. Carry over any unfinished (but still wanted) goals to that list.