Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day 35

Oops. I'm doing very well on my 101 in 1001 list except for a couple items. This blog being one of them. Well, here's to recap since my last update:

- I've missed a few of my daily pictures simply because I forgot, or I thought of it but was busy and decided to do it later (but then forgetting later), or because I forgot my camera at home, or because my camera is kinda broken. The screen is all cracked on the inside and doesn't work anymore, so for a while I wasn't sure if my camera worked at all since I didn't have access to my computer so I couldn't transfer the pictures from my memory card into my computer. I finally did so today and am glad to say that my camera does still work. Kinda. I have to put my eye up to the little hole and aim my pictures just like an old non-digital camera, which is fine during the day, but when it's dark out or dark in the room I'm in, I have a horrendous time aiming because not only is it difficult to see through the little hole properly in the dark, but while my screen is broken, it's still on. So I have this bright white screen next to my eye and I'm trying to see through a tiny hole in the dark. It doesn't work so well. But oh well, I need to step it up and actually get a picture every day.

- I've been doing my exercises but I never actually went to a yoga class last week because I was too busy. And unless I cut my family visiting short this week, I'll miss yoga again. Dang.


Umm... I completely lost my train of thought... oh well, till next time!

~.~Yvonne~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment