Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 18

So far I've kept up with my daily and weekly tasks. My pictures, health, and exercise activities are going well. I still have a couple more things to get done for my monthly tasks, but I'm sure I'll be fine, I've got a bit more time left.

Tasks I've completed since posting my list on here:

28. Get a bike.

34. Get a sewing machine.

66. Bring my desk from mom’s house and use it to replace the piece of junk desk that I am currently using.

76. Bring my Bible from mom’s house and start reading it again. Read it from cover to cover. (I haven't read it from cover to cover yet, but I have brought it from my mom's house!)


So I guess I'm doing pretty good. 18 days in and I've already completed some tasks. The smart things to do would have been to not buy the sewing machine and bike and save the money to send off to pay my student loans off faster. But I spent the first 6 months of this year saving money towards that, I deserve to have 1 month of spending money, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment