Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 59

So it's Month 2, Week 9 (Day 3/7), Day 59, Wednesday, September 2nd at 11:07 am. What am I doing? Sitting on my butt playing videogames. Again. I've been sick for nearly a week now and am once again, slacking.

Come on, Yvonne, get it together!

But on the upside, I have completed another task!

30. Buy new shoes and accessories to go with my gorgeous black dress.

Well technically I didn't buy accessories, but that's because I already own some that look great with it. But I DID buy shoes. Gorgeous dark purple heels with a flower on them. They're damn sexy.

I've also started on a couple of other projects, just haven't gotten them finished yet. They may not be done for a while, but oh well at least I've made progress.



Also, I've needed to adjust a couple of my tasks.

89. Make at least 50 bracelets.

This is getting changed down to 15, because I started making one the other day and wow, I forgot just how long it takes to make even 1. It can take a couple months if I'm busy, which I have been lately.

93. 1 millions grains of rice for freerice.com (14500/1,000,000)

I'm changing this one to 500,000.

56. Get Devon to go to at least 1 yoga class with me.

This has changed as I've discussed it many times with him and can understand his reasons behind not wanting to go. It has changed to take ballroom dancing lessons with him. Which we'll be signing up for in September. Yay!

73. Start taking yoga twice a week. (Or doing a full yoga routine at home once a week outside of my weekly yoga class.)

Well yoga is now more expensive then it used to be. So I think I'll change this to occassionally take yoga twice a week. I did it once already and I was SO sore lol.

71. Get a second/new job.

Well since I now have a supervisor I like, I don't want to quit anymore. I like my job. Sooooooo.... I'm gonna need to find something to replace this.



Let's see, I think that's it for the alterations. Anyway, I'm gonna get off my butt now so I can actually get some things done. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment