Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 75

Wow, time flies. I have officially completed another task on my list!

55. Go on a picnic with Devon.

We did that last night. I invited Moe and Danielle to come with us because the more the merrier. Anyway, we went out to the park, the only thing is, the next time we plan a picnic, we have to remember the blanket. That kinda sucked, but we all had something to sit on to protect us from the grass, so it was okay.

Now, I technically can cross off 2 other things on my list... but I'm not going to quite yet.

56. Take beginner ballroom dancing lessons.

and

85. Take a dance class of some sort.

The reason I have 2 of these is because number 56 was originally to get Devon to take yoga with me, but he utterly refused that. He didn't refuse ballroom dancing though, so that's what it is. I'm thinking that I'll cross them off when the year of lessons is over. Yeah, that's what I'll do.



Anyway, that's all the news for my list that I have right now. My daily/weekly/monthly tasks are going very well. I feel much better now that I dropped those picture taking ones. I was stressing myself out with not being able to do them properly.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment