Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 67

I have failed. Not altogether. But I have failed.

I'm officially marking the following 2 tasks as failed. Incomplete. I will try to continue taking pictures but it will be randomly when I feel like it and not every day, not even every week. Oh well.


2. Take 1 picture a day whether it’s a “good” picture or not.
3. Take one photo of myself every day! (Can NOT be the same as my daily picture.)


Also, my pushups every week has been unoffically changed to every day. I realized last night that my arms aren't as strong as they should be.

And to end on a high note, I'm making filet mignon and mashed potatoes for supper, the insurance guy's coming over to explain how our benefits work, we're signing up for ballroom dancing, and possibly going swimming tonight! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment