Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 1 - Something You Hate About Yourself

Hmm... what do I hate about myself? At one point, it would have been easy to answer... and I would have had a very long list. But now... hmm...

I HATE how lazy I am. It's like... I know I have things that I need to do and I know that I'll never be able to do the things I want to do if I don't get the things I need to do done first. And yet... I sit on the computer. I play games. I read. I do anything and everything that will prevent me from accomplishing anything.

Hmm... and it only took me a couple minutes to find something. I was expecting it to take me much longer than that.

Well there we go. Day one complete. Fin. The End. Period. Exclamation point. Question mark. Apostrophe. Comma. Ampersand. Dollar sign. Slash. Back slash. Bracket. Semi colon.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic. I like how you amplified your post with all those extras at the end. (nod of approval) Nicely done. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thanks Corinne :) I appreciate comments, they make me feel special. Sorry if I don't comment on all of yours... I almost always blank and can't think of anything to say lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing this, we are more alike than I think we think we are Yvonne! I may even start doing this blog thing....although I may be too lazy to start one! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dorothy. Shut up. You are so not lazy ;) Lol. I get tired just reading your statuses sometimes.

    ReplyDelete