Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Multitasker

I'm a multi-tasker. Which apparently isn't a word. Damn you, little red squiggle line. But this post isn't about my multitasking. (Which IS a word. No little red squiggle there.) This post itself is the multitask. Many things in one post... because I don't feel like making separate posts for them.

Reason #1 for this post:
I would like to thank everyone who has been reading and commenting on my posts. This 30 Days of Truth thing has been difficult for me and I'm glad to find that the people I'm close to don't hate me for some of the things I've been saying. I have to say that that was a definite fear of mine. So thank you for taking the time to offer encouraging and non-condemning words to me. I appreciate it.

Reason #2 for this post:
I just want to say how PROUD I am of myself for doing the 30 Days of Truth. I have always tried to be honest with myself but putting that honesty out there for other people to see isn't anywhere near as easy. I am proud of how courageous I have been and love how freeing it is to do this.

Reason #3 for this post:
I'm going to attempt to start work on two of my 101 in 1001 goals today:

18. Drink nothing but water for a week.

and

19. Go 30 consecutive days without eating any fast food (including pizza) or junk food (candy, chocolate, chips, pop, etc.)

Wish me luck.




And as Devon, Moe, and Stewie would say... "Oh no, Brian! Ooooooooh nooooo! Brian!"

4 comments:

  1. Curse that squiggle line and it's incompetence.

    The 30 days of truth is hard, but seriously as we go on, the questions get ridonculous. (not a word, I just made it up)

    Love commenting.

    Also ... that task/tasks in your challenge are going to kill me. I'm sure of it. I have them in mine. I'm going to wait to start them ... like when Will stops waking up at night. Otherwise ... the lack of crap will do me in for sure. (crap as in caffeine/chocolate/milkshakes ... no actualy crap.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU!!! I may not agree with everything you have ever said or done, but I am sure that is the same for you with me. That doesn't mean I don't love you and it doesn't mean I am going to condemn you! My goodness!

    Pizza can be good for you if you make it with healthy ingredients....look up a tomatoe and mozza pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Corinne, it took me like 3 or 4 tries to do my first 1 week of nothing but water. And why do you think it's taken me 569 days before "attempting" my 30 days of no junk food? LOL we'll see how I do. But it's important to be healthy as un-fun as it may be... that's why I put those in my list :) Otherwise I'd just be perma-unhealthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Dorothy, I don't like the 'healthy' pizzas lol. Therefore no pizza

    ReplyDelete