Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 4 - Something You Need To Forgive Someone For

Okay so I've thought and thought and thought and thought and thought and thought and thought and thought and thought and thought and thought and thought and... you get the idea.

I don't have anything serious to forgive anyone for. I tried and tried to think of something, but there really isn't anything. So... I started thinking of the less important people in my life. I came up with Edwin.

Edwin used to be my supervisor at Superstore. He was a nice enough guy to talk to. But a horrible supervisor. He actually pulled me away from my work a few times to complain about other employees. Like, what? But the thing I still get upset about when I think about (which I took to indicate needing to forgive him for) was when I was sick one day. Throwing up sick. Not good sick. I called in sick and he told me to come in anyway. When I said I couldn't, he said that the next time I asked for a day off or something that he was say no because I was saying no to him about coming in to work. LIKE OH MY F***ING GOD IF YOU REALLY WANT ME PUKING ON THE STEAKS THAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE TRYING TO SELL... GAH! Okay... so he hasn't been forgiven. Maybe one day I'll just forget about it and that shall be his forgiveness. Needless to say I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that he's not my supervisor anymore. He went over to Co-op lol

There Gayle, I finished now, are you happy? You can read it before going to bed :)

3 comments:

  1. I love how your like he's forgiven bla bla bla then BAM asshole and all the capitals.... Made me literally laugh out loud!!! then your like ok maybe he's not forgiven.. too funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never buy meat from the Coop. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever we have past memories of someone and they bring out our bitter side, we need to ask God to help us forgive them....good joy Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete