Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 5 - Something You Hope To Do In Your Life

Everyone has hopes and dreams. What are mine? Some would say they are simple dreams. Easy to accomplish. But while they may seem inevitable because of the current road my life is on, I wouldn't say they're going to be easy.

Once I'm married, I want to have kids. I want to be a good mother to those kids. I want to be a good wife. To have the respect of my children even if that only comes once they're all grown up. I know that I fought with mom when I was younger, but now that we're all older we all realize just how right she was.

So I guess that's it. I hope to become a mother like my mother was. Becoming a mother seems inevitable. But whether or not I can compare to my mother... that's what I'm really hoping for.

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, I don't want to be exactly like my mom, I think right now I have more patience, I find more time to play and I'm easier going. But I might change this once I have 4 kids lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many ways that I want to be just like our mom too Yvonne. In most ways, in fact. I love the relationship that I have with her now, and I hope to have that with my kids one day. I mean, you saw Jordan on friday "mom, mom, mom, mom" I hope that I can continue to be the person that he runs to when he needs help and comfort.

    ReplyDelete