Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 2 - Something You Love About Yourself

First, I would like to congratulate myself for actually coming back to do this today. Go me!

And as for LOVE... I love Devon. I love my family and friends. But what is it that I love about myself? Good question.

I like that I'm artistic. That I'm a good listener and a good friend. But I suppose what I love is that I am not perfect. I'm a work in progress and I know it, so I keep striving to be better. To try new things. I'm willing to attempt the previously unknown, to go out of my comfort zone with the hopes that I will get better, get closer to what God wants me to be. I wasn't always that way and I am so proud of myself that I was able to come as far as I have. God helped me, I know I didn't go it alone.

So yeah... I love that I'm always willing to work on myself rather than being one of those people who expects the world to change for me.

2 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO!!! As Dustin would say "TOTALLY AWESOME!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's commendable. When you are done writing your book. I will edit. Because ... I like to edit, edit, I like to edit, edit, I like to edit, edit. EDIT!!

    ReplyDelete