Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 29 - Something You Wish To Change About Yourself and Why

First I'd like to apologize to those of you who read my blog, I haven't posted in a few days, I've been busy lately and when I haven't been busy, I've been vegging and restoring my energy so I can be busy some more. Anywho...


Day 29

I would like to change how lazy I am. I am sooooooooooooo extremely lazy. And shy/scared. Now these two things seem very separate but wait until I explain how they link together. Two words for you - Mary Kay. Surprise, surprise, she's talking about Mary Kay again!

For example, I have to phone people to ask them if they'd like to receive a free facial. Being lazy doesn't help, I just never pick up the phone. But even when I do stop being lazy and pick up the phone, I have to force myself to not chicken out. It's scary just phoning people you've never met before and what if they say no? Okay, well I've learned that them saying no isn't a big deal but some of them can be really rude! And just knowing that they might be rude scares me into not wanting to phone.

So first I don't want to phone because I'm lazy and then I don't want to phone because I'm chicken. Chicken is delicious by the way. It's not helpful at all.

But, I'm working on not being lazy because like I said at the beginning of my post, I've been busy lately and that's because I managed to fight through the laziness and the shyness and the fear. I called a whole bunch of people and handed out my business card to people I saw when I went to the grocery store and I've had all sorts of appointments out of it. Busy busy.

Anyway, that's what I want to change and I'm obviously working on it. Go me!

2 comments:

  1. How is that going?! Are you making some decent sales??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... not really. Not yet. I mean - I'm making more sales than I would be if I wasn't going out and doing things but still... not really. I have a double facial this morning actually, I'm excited for that. A mother/daughter. Hopefully the daughter will be able to convince the mother that she needs some product. I have no problem getting teenagers really interested... but they have finance issues lol.

    ReplyDelete