Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 11 - Something People Seem To Compliment You The Most On

Umm... the most? I'd like to say that people compliment me on how nice I am and how much I care. Because that's MY favorite thing lol. But I get the most compliments on my artistic skills, I think. I'm not super awesome or anything and not consistent either, but when the mood takes me, I can churn out some pretty nice things. You should see the portrait I did for Ryan and LeeAnn's wedding. BEAUTIFUL. Seriously impressive. I impressed myself. Not even kidding, if you ever get a chance, look at it.

Anyway...

Speaking of compliments though, I got a compliment last night that was my favoritist most fantastic compliment I've ever received. I was at my monthly Mary Kay Sweet Spa (where we do foot spas and have a full chocolate buffet) and a lady who I don't recall ever seeing before started walking towards me. I thought maybe she wanted me to move because I was directly between her and the chocolate, so I shifted to the side a couple steps and she changed course to arrive in front of me. And do you know what she said? "I just have to tell you that I love the little smile that you have on your face. You're just calmly walking around but that little smile on your face is still there. It makes me happy to see it." ISN'T THAT JUST THE MOST AMAZING COMPLIMENT EVER?! I love it! It completely made my night.


And just a couple notes before I go...

1. Favoritist is not a word.
2. I realize that yesterday was my Day 11, but I didn't post this blog yesterday, I posted it today.
3. I think it's kind of cool that my favorite compliment ever came to me on the day I was supposed to be doing the compliment truth day. Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. It's also what a creepy serial killer does ... the smile for no reason thing .... ;) JUST kiddin' lol.

    ReplyDelete