Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 30 - A Letter To Yourself, Tell Yourself EVERYTHING You Love About Yourself

I think this is going to be the most fun out of all the Days of Truth!


Dear me,

So I am writing to you today to tell you how much I love you. It took us a while to get to this point, I know but here we are! And because I know you so well, I know that it will make more sense to both you and me if I put this in point form instead of writing it out in paragraphs. So here we go.

- I love how you always insist on seeing the good in people. Even people you "don't like" you are willing to admit that there are certain good qualities about them.

- I love how you're willing to work on yourself rather than trying to force others to change to accommodate you. Like your laziness... you don't make your customers come to your house to get their free facials - you go to theirs. That's just an example, we both know there are more things that you're working on on a daily basis.

- I love that you managed to find the perfect fit for you. I know Devon is not you, but I still am putting in here that you did a good job when you found him. Go you.

- I love that you always do your best to be nice to people and when you're angry, you always try to find a diplomatic solution. I like that you are logical and reasonable and can usually find a compromise that works for everyone involved.

- I love that you love to bake! Yay yummy sugar cookies! I love cookies.

- I love that you're artistic and even though you don't sit down to draw as often as you used to, you still adore it. It's like a best friend who's moved away. Even though you don't see each other often, you're always so happy when you do actually get together.

- I am so proud of you for working on your Mary Kay business. The Mary Kay dream is a good one and when you first started out, it seemed that you were just going to keep dreaming instead of actually working towards that dream. So proud of you for actually trying to achieve your goals. The only real failure is when you've never tried at all.

And I would go on and on and on... except I can't think of anything more at this moment. So please continue being awesome and thank you for being you!

Sincerely,
~.~ Me ~.~


Well, I was right. That was really fun. Yay for complimenting yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment