Friday, February 18, 2011

Testing, Testing, Mary Kay

Okay, so I've never put a picture in a post before, so this is my testing post. And I'm going to talk a little bit about my Mary Kay too. Because that's what my testing pictures are from.

Picture number one:


So this is my goal board... from January. You see on the left where it says January? Yeah... January. Anyway then there are all the little stick girls. Those indicate the number of facials, makeovers, and/or foot spas that I would like to complete before the end of the month (January in case you've forgotten). Once I complete a facial, makeover, or foot spa, I get to color in the skirt on a stick girl. I don't have any colored in here because this was the beginning of the month and I had just finished drawing my poster. On the right of the board you see a little line with numbers by it. That's my thermometer. To keep track of the amount of sales I have done starting at the beginning of January. Each number represents $100 in sales. This is not total earned profit after any discounts and after the money that must go back into my business so my business doesn't go bankrupt... this is just total retail product sold. I'm excited to see how fast I can fill up that thermometer!

And now picture number two:


This is me! I've got my makeup all done up and I'm wearing my Mary Kay Beauty Coat with my name pin and a couple other pins. This was this morning after I got home from giving a nice lady a facial. :)

1 comment:

  1. Corinne was here. I like your calendar whatever you call it. It's cool. I like organization!!

    ReplyDelete